These are the blogs that I have followed over the past year or so. Please do take the time to visit 🙂
- Blog by Aquatom (popularly known as Tom) the resident superhero. I have yet to see randomly written blog posts as entertaining as his.
- In My Father’s Footsteps is a blog by a friend of mine. He’s a Physician that has specialized in Infectious Disease – treating them that is ;). His take on work, life and every thing else brings smiles, thoughtfulness and sometimes a little sadness.
- My Parents Are Crazier Than Yours. This is a “real life” blog. I’m not saying the rest aren’t either. Maybe this will explain it better (taken from her blog site) : Welcome to what happens when you get fired from a day job that was only supporting your writing career which never took off anyway, and you, at the very tender age of forty, with only a stack of losing MegaMillions tickets, collection of one-night stands, and silent-but-deadly bomb-dropping Pit Bull in your possession, have to move back home with your crazy parents.
- Mara is lovely, Mara loves clothes and fashion, Mara loves owls. The Eccentric Owl is a lovely blog with lovely pictures. Oh! Mara is a writer too!
- I will always remember Sandy as the blogger who took up the Post-a-day challenge and posted a letter a day off the alphabet! Now that’s Ahhsome 😉
- Diane Henders is a writer. She’s also a technical writer and a computer geek (I stole that from her About Me page). Her posts bring a big grin to my face. I mean with a title like Coitus Interruptus…. 😉